BibleSoft PC Study Bible
An advanced exegetical and original language electronic study Bible resource designed for pastors, educators, and scholars of the Bible. As with other electronic study Bibles there are several packaged “libraries” available. The largest library has a collection of about 400 reference work volumes including Bible translations, commentaries, dictionaries, encyclopedias, Hebrews and Greek language helps, pastoral sermon resources, and word study resources. Additional resources to expand one’s system are available. One of BibleSoft’s sales taglines is: “Stop Searching – Start Studying.” The system is icon based which makes it straight forward and easy to use.
Locating or Acquiring This Resource
BibleSoft PC Bible Study is reasonably priced resource available from their website, www.BibleSoft.com as well as through Christian Book Distributors, Amazon.com and local Christian bookstores. The website has the most current information and the widest selection of available options. Biblesoft’s Customer Service phone is 866.722.4253.
Using this Resource in Academic Teaching
- To aid pastors and Bible study leaders who preach and teach God’s Word.
- To simplify lesson preparation with easy access to Bible tools and resources.
- To access all available original language word information with “quick links.”
- To help with instant Greek/Hebrew/Aramaic word database pop-ups for parsing and transliteration information.
- To provide audio pronunciations for the Greek lexical forms.
- To interface easily with options for changing the size and format of displayed content.
- To allow one to take a sermon or other written material and include it as a “searchable” resource, with an “authoring system.”
- To quickly copy multiple texts using the “append” feature that allows multiple copies to the clipboard and a single paste to the saving document.